Make a cash gift to the Capital Campaign or to Annual Shop Operations.
- Gifts by check or credit card donations. Make sure your check is earmarked appropriately.
- United Way pass-through gifts. Make your gift to the United Way of the Capital Region and specify that your gift is to go towards Recycle Bicycle Harrisburg. They have RBH on their list as a registered charity towards which United Way donations can go!
- Matching gifts from corporate entities* that have an employee matching gift program. Not sure your employer makes matching gifts? Just ASK!!
- Gifts from donor-advised funds* (Fidelity, Vanguard and other mutual fund companies and brokerages) with which you have already set up a DAF. They will require our federal non-profit 501(c)3 non-profit ID number which is 81-1000623. RBH is qualified under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 170.
How to make a donation?
Via PayPal or Credit Card. See the secure donation link below to make a gift.
Via personal check. Make your check payable to Recycle Bicycle Harrisburg, and note on the check that it’s for the 2017 Campaign Challenge. Send to:
Recycle Bicycle Harrisburg, Inc.,
PO Box 5264
Harrisburg, PA 17110
*If you need additional information, intend to make a gift through a Corporate Matching Gift Program or through a DAF please contact Dick Norford email@example.com (717-460-4684). Our IRS 501(c)3 document is available as a download elsewhere on this site.
** Gifts to Recycle Bicycle Harrisburg are tax deductible to the extent permitted by current IRS regulations.
Have AmazonSmiles donate to RBH when you shop there online!
- Enter the following URL into your browser and SAVE it as a bookmark.
- Login to Amazon like you normally do.
- Select recycle bicycle as the charity to which Amazon will donate .5% of the value of your purchases!
- Always login to that new Amazon URL! It sounds like pennies, but when ALL RBH supporters are doing this – it really adds up!
To donate a bicycle or parts or safety equipment, etc., please contact:
Thank you in advance for your continuing support!